Wessex use a selection of Metal Stud Partitioning Systems to create a non-load bearing dividing wall, enclosure or wall lining. This is a quick and efficient method of installation and a cost-effective alternative to timber.
A number of factors will be considered to determine the composition of the partition; the level of fire resistance, sound reduction, moisture resistance and durability will establish what thickness of studding needs to be used and whether any additional insulation is necessary. The combination of all these variables will determine the exact specification of your partition.
- Composite Aluminium Solid Or Glazed
- Glazed Partitions With Integral Blinds
- Sound Partitions
- Fire Rated Partitions
- Dry-lining Systems
- Metal Stud From 50mm – Jumbo
- Steel Partitioning
- Various Colours Available On Aluminium Frames
- Contrasting Board Finishes In Paint Or Vinyl Wall Paper Available
Our expert consultants can provide advice on the best system for you or your build. From acoustics to hygienic, fire resistance and moisture resistant.